[ Mobile Menu ]
Our Free Items
(1) Where’s my free module / eBook?
Our FREE modules, eBook’s, etc. are all delivered using a 24-hour server and auto-responder system. If you haven’t received an item that you requested via a form on our website, please email us at Office@HelpingYouLiveWell.com and let us know what you’re still waiting for. We’ll assist you asap!
Delays like this happen about 5% of the time. The reason normally is (1) you didn’t confirm your request via email or (2) security filters between your email program and our software not getting along. 🙂
Since our paid-courses are handled by actual instructors… this problem has never been an issue with our paid-enrollment students.
About Online Distance Learning
(2) What is an online distance learning course?
Online distance learning courses are also known as online home study or online correspondence courses. Rather than having to attend classes, you study independently at home, at a time and pace that is convenient to you. All of the educational materials for the field of study you choose are delivered directly to your email. Since you are studying at your own pace, you can complete a course in as little as six days, or if you prefer, take much longer to earn your certification.
(3) Is online distance education something new?
Continuing education through distance learning programs has existed for more than 100 years. More educational institutions are realizing the benefits of correspondence courses and offering home study programs as a viable alternative to the conventional classroom setting. An online distance learning course from Helping You Live Well, is one of the most convenient ways for you to train for a new field.
(4) What are the benefits of a ‘Helping You Live Well’ online distance learning course?
An increasing number of people are looking at online home study courses as a practical way to:
– Upgrade existing skills or learn new skills
– Start a new career or work toward a promotion
– Improve earning potential
– Get a better job
– Increase self-esteem and confidence
(5) What types of students enroll in Helping You Live Well’s online distance learning courses?
Most of our students are serious, entrepreneurial-minded individuals who have come to realize the true value of marketable skills in today’s increasingly demanding coaching environment. Many of our students have families and demanding schedules – both of which conflict with the rigid scheduling of classes in conventional school settings. For these students, an online distance learning course offers the most logical way in which to train for a career. In fact, many of our students’ enroll in our online home study courses based on the recommendation of other students and graduates.
(6) Are you accredited?
Yes. Click HERE to view our accreditation letter.
Enrolling in a Course
(7) How do I enroll/pay tuition?
You have six options. Click HERE for payment methods.
(8) What language will my course manual & exam be written in?
(9) How soon will I get my course manual?
Helping You Live Well, will email your courseware link & password within 24-48 hours of processing your enrollment.
(10) Are there any educational requirements to enroll in an online distance learning course with Helping You Live Well?
No. Our courses are specifically designed to benefit everybody, regardless of your educational background. All we require is a desire to learn and a willingness to succeed as a professional in your field of study.
(11) Are there any age requirements to enroll in an online distance learning course with Helping You Live Well?
Persons under the age of 18 must obtain the written signature of a parent or legal guardian in order to enroll in our courses. If you would like more information, please email our office staff.
(12) Is there a deadline for enrollment?
No, you can enroll in our online distance learning courses at any time.
(13) Can I enroll in more than one course at a time?
Yes, however the courses will be sent to you one at a time. After you complete the exam for your first course, your second course manual will be sent to you… and so on.
The reason is that each course is rated between 16 and 40 clock hours… as if in an actual classroom. Just like a student couldn’t be in two classrooms simultaneously… they can’t be studying two of ours at the same time.
Completing Your Studies
(14) How does taking a course with ‘Helping You Live Well’ work?
(15) How long do I have to complete my course?
Most of our courses are designed to be completed within a week… and are rated at 16 clock hours. Most students are employed full time and that is why the courses are self-paced… no time limit unless noted on the specific course webpage.
(16) Will I be forced to study on a fixed schedule?
No. we realize that all students are unique – each with different responsibilities, interests, and goals. Students are encouraged to work at their own individual pace in order to get the maximum benefit from their course. You may progress through your course as quickly or slowly as your schedule permits.
(17) How do I submit exams?
(18) What is a passing grade?
80% or higher | Exam re-takes are allowed, using a curved grade when passing. For example, if a student fails the first attempt and then passes the second attempt with a 100%… the score will be adjusted to an 80%.
(19) Do I need a computer to complete my course?
Yes, or a smart phone / tablet that can read .pdf files & play videos smoothly.
(20) Can Helping You Live Well’s courses really prepare me for a new career as an entrepreneur, in my field of study?
The answer is an emphatic “Yes!” In fact, thousands of people enroll in home study courses every day. Our courses give you the chance to learn essential skills when and where it is most convenient to you — without your studies interfering with your current job or personal life.
(21) Would I be able to obtain credits for my course at a local college/university?
In most cases, no. Every college and university has its own admissions policy regarding the granting of credits. You would have to contact the school that you are interested in applying to for that information. Most schools that grant credit for our courses do so by classifying them as “life experience credits”.
(22) Does __________ company or __________ agency recognize certificates from Helping You Live Well?
You’ll have to ask the company or agency yourself. Being an International vocational training company, it would be impossible for us to track that information.
(23) After completing my course, can I use my certificate for licensing purposes?
No. Our courses are professional development / vocational courses.
(24) What’s the difference between your course and _________’s course(s)?
That answer we leave up to YOU to determine. Write down the cost of tuition for both courses, their online or in-person type, and their table of contents / agenda. Once you have that info side-by-side, you’ll know the difference between the two!
(25) Why should I take one of these courses, if it doesn’t license me in my area?
To stand out! Everyone in your area will have the same license, certification, or bond… in order to be legal. You want to HAVE MORE education than they have. You want to have a better looking resume, more knowledge, and a more professional vocabulary that the other people competing for client(s) that you want.
(26) Will HYLW put the number of hours on my certificate?
No, unless you ASK us to. So, after enrolling – be sure to email us and let us know you’ll need that done.
(27) For your online courses, does the word “ONLINE” appear on the certificate?
(28) Can my company name be printed on my course completion certificate?
No. Only a student’s first, middle, and last name may be used.
Tuition & Payment
(29) How much is the tuition?
Most courses are $237 US.
(30) What does my tuition fee include?
As a student with International Security Training, your tuition fee includes everything you will need to successfully graduate including:
– Course manual (With download rights! Keep your manual forever!)
– Exams (Free make-up exams if needed)
– Personalized course certificate, emailed or mailed & suitable for framing.
(31) What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover), Paypal, Square, and Western Union. You can pay online via this website, or download a tuition payment form, and submit that. For security & tracking reasons, we do not accept payments over the phone. Click HERE for more details.
(32) Do you have a payment plan?
Yes. Click HERE for more information.
(33) Do I have to pay the shipping & handling if I only want my certificate scanned & emailed to me?
No, shipping & handling is optional. Click here for more information.
(34) Tuition is non-refundable so take your time.
Exam retakes are allowed. Cheating is grounds for dismissal from your course without a refund or test retake.
(35) Can I call and get more course information?
For accreditation & documentation purposes, all communication has to be in writing, via email. This policy is in place so that there is never any confusion or misunderstanding between HYLW and students.
Contact Us 7 Days A Week At: Office@HelpingYouLiveWell.com
Wellness | Law of Attraction | Spirituality | Ascension | Abundance | Health | Wealth | Chakras